path: Home About the Series
- Although this site focuses on the fictional world in which this series exists, that world was created through the efforts of numerous people, networks and production companies in this world.
- Credits for the show
- W.G. Snuffy Walden
How W.G. Snuffy Walden wrote the theme music
- Information on where else in the world the show is playing including Ireland, Britain, Australia, etc.
- Other Credits for Aaron Sorkin
- Overlaps between Aaron Sorkin's creations
- West Wing Episode Guide's Complete List
- Recent Awards:
- 2003 Emmy Nominations - Announced July 18, 2002
- First Season: September 1999-May 2000, Wednesday nights at 9 pm (8 central)
- Second Season: October 2000-May 2001 - Wednesday nights at 9 pm (8 central)
- Third Season: October 2001-May 2002 - Wednesday nights at 9 pm (8 central)
- Fourth Season: September 2002-May 14, 2003 - Wednesday nights at 9 pm (8 central)
- Fifth Season: scheduled to start September 2003 - Wednesday nights at 9 pm (8 central)
- See the overlaps between "The West Wing" and Aaron Sorkin's "Sports Night"
- Guest Stars for each episode with the character they played are available at The West Wing Episode Guide.
- Internet Movie Database listing of credits (directors, writers, cast & crew)
- Internet Movie Database listing of guest stars for each episode
- Internet Movie Database listing of "Memorable Quotes"
- Awards & Honors include winning the Peabody, and the Humanitas Prize 2000 & having Brill's Content do a cover story. For more recent lists of awards and nominations including the 2002 Golden Globes, please see: The West Wing Resource
See also Actors.
- The latest News on the show.