path: Home / Threads & Relationships Leo & Margaret
- Margaret is trying to train Leo:
- Leo. Did you tell the counsel's office that they would be in on the 10 o'clock?"
"I may have."
"That's really something that you want to tell me."
"Here. It's a baby and a new mother. Look at that for a minute," Leo says showing her a picture that he had been looking at. And it effectively does what he wanted: it shuts her up except for the "Ooooh." [#102]
- A close, though professional relationship. Take the time Margaret tells Leo,
- "I can sign the president's name. I have his signature down pretty good."
"You can sign the president's name?"
"On a document removing him from power and handing it to someone else?" a bad idea?"
"I think the White house counsel would say that's a coup d'etat
"I'd probably end up doing some time for that."
"I would think!"
- But a caring relationship
- "I think you should sleep for a few hours," Margaret tells Leo.
"I'll sleep when he sleeps," Leo says, referring to the President. "But you should sleep for a few hours."
"I'll sleep when you sleep."
"Well, this is going to be interesting 'cause we're going to have a small band of dedicated people who can't lift their arms." [#423]
Quotations & some other material copyrighted to John Wells Productions, et al.
Email email@example.com to report mistakes, make comments, ask questions
(note: above email address doesn't reach anyone connected to the show itself).