- Position: Deputy National Security Advisor to Dr. Nancy McNally, who is often away.
- Played By: Mary McCormack
- Education: Annapolis (the top of her class at Annapolis)
- Work History: Was a Commander in the United States Navy, Four years in Naval Intelligence, and a CIA agent
- Skills & Background:
- "fluent in Arabic" [#519] and speaks Chinese (April Whiteside reminded us to include this info)
- she was in lockdown for seventy-seven hours once. [#520]
- Admiral Fitzwallace was one of her mentors. "I had a mild tendency toward insubordination....Which he enjoyed when not directed at him."[#521]
- Has held someone hostage (April Whiteside reminded us to include this info)
- Romantic Interests: Has been married a few times. One ex-husband works for the State Department. Seems to be developing something will Will Bailey.
- What She Says About Himself:
- What Others Say About Her:
- Additional Information: Character introduced in #519 "Talking Points"